6 Locations Across Wisconsin

Modification of Orders

Available 24/7  –  Call (262) 250-1976 Today

Serving Wisconsin with offices in Germantown, West Bend, Sister Bay, Sturgeon Bay, Appleton, and Milwaukee.

Wisconsin Modification of Orders Attorneys

When Circumstances Change, You Need a Modification Lawyer…That Lawyer is Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., with Offices in Germantown, West Bend, Appleton, Milwaukee and Sister Bay, Wisconsin

When a divorce or paternity judgment is issued by the court, it is considered final unless there is a substantial change of circumstances. When a substantial change of circumstances occurs that effects child support, maintenance, child custody or child placement, Wisconsin law may permit a party to seek modification of the original order.

The modification attorneys at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., who represent clients in Washington County, Waukesha County, Milwaukee County, Outagamie County, Door County and surrounding areas, regularly seek to modify or enforce a divorce or paternity judgment. Call 262-250-1976 or 1-800-805-1976 or email [email protected] to determine if a substantial change in circumstances warrants a modification of your existing judgment or order.  Contact us for a FREE ONLINE EVALUATION of your case.

Do not make unilateral changes to your divorce or paternity judgment without a modification of that court order or judgment. If you fail to comply with an order, even if circumstances ultimately require a modification, you will be found in contempt. Consequences for non-compliance can be serious. Without a modification, the current child support order will remain in effect and could result in child support arrearages. If you owe a substantial child support arrearage, the State of Wisconsin may suspend your driver’s license and you could ultimately be sent to jail for contempt.

Child support and maintenance obligations do not go away, decrease or increase, unless one party initiates action in court for a modification of the existing order. If you need a new order, you need to act to protect your rights. Contact the child support modification attorneys of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. for a free consultation or case evaluation. Call 1-800-805-1976 or 262-250-1976 or email [email protected].

The experienced divorce and child support modification attorneys at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. have helped hundreds of clients modify existing orders. We can help you. Call for a free case evaluation. For your convenience, we accept credit cards and are available for evening and weekend appointments.

Get your free consultation.

Meet your Attorneys

Our team of family lawyers understands that your family’s needs are unique. For this reason, we provide personalized legal assistance that addresses your individual situation. AV-rated Attorney Linda S. Vanden Heuvel and top-rated Attorney Lisa M. Vanden Heuvel believe in attempting to resolve your disputes through negotiation, as well as mediation, cooperative divorce or collaborative divorce. However, when these options do not work, the attorneys at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. are exceedingly prepared to provide ethical, aggressive representation in court when litigation is required.

“Linda, Alison, and all the people behind the scenes at your office, you have a gift. Yes, it’s a talent, but it’s more than that. A gift is something that is so natural. Linda, you have given me peace and confidence, and you have inspired me to “keep on swimming,” as a friend of mine says. No matter what life throws at you, with faith, hope, perseverance, and all the tools we are given in life, things happen for a reason. Thank you.”

“It was very reassuring to know Linda and her staff always answered my questions via e-mail and phone calls very promptly in all instances. Working with Linda and her staff made the legal process efficient and I had confidence in all the legal proceedings knowing I had this outstanding team representing me.”