Linda S. Vanden Heuvel
Linda devotes a majority of her practice to representing individuals involved in family law matters.
She has practiced family law for over thirty years representing parties in cases involving divorce, collaborative divorce, cooperative divorce, legal separation, annulments, mediation, custody and placement, maintenance, child support, property division, grandparents rights, paternity, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, post-judgment modifications, domestic abuse and restraining orders.
- 2018 AV Preeminent Highest Legal Ability & Ethical Standards Martindale-Hubbell
- 2018 Rated a Leading Divorce and Family Law Attorney
- 2018 Top-Rated Divorce and Family Law Attorney ‑ M Magazine
- 2018 AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell
- 2018 AV Judicial Edition Rated Martindale-Hubbell
- 2018 Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC)
“Simply put, Linda is an extremely knowledgeable, hard-working attorney. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She will get you the results you deserve!”
- Marquette University Law School – Milwaukee, J.D.
- AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell
- American Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court Bar Association
- National Association of Trial Lawyers
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Cooperative Divorce Bar Association
- National Association of Law Enforcement Attorneys
- Represents clients at trial and appellate level
- Practice areas include family law, personal injury and employment law
- Lecturer – Marquette University, Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Lectures for the Milwaukee Bar Association, Wisconsin Bar Association and professional legal seminars
PUBLIC SERVICE AND COMMUNITY AFFAIRS:
- Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- Slinger Advancement Association
- Germantown Scholarship Committee
- Friends of Abused Families, Inc.- Board of Directors
- Member of the Board of Professional Responsibility, Milwaukee Committee from 1987-1996
- United Way Division Leader
- West Bend Friends of Sculpture
Linda is a skilled litigator but also has the ability to negotiate favorable settlements on behalf of her clients. She saves her clients time, money, and emotional distress through settlement negotiations, but is a renowned litigator with the ability to effectively litigate cases if settlement efforts fail. Linda is skilled at handling complex divorces including large estates, contentious custody/placement disputes, and property division litigation.
Linda S. Vanden Heuvel also regularly practices in the area of personal injury. Linda litigated one of Washington County’s largest personal injury cases, a 5.9 million dollar award on behalf of a thirteen-year-old girl critically injured in a West Bend, Wisconsin, automobile accident.
As a personal injury lawyer, Linda sees the human side; the injured bodies, the broken bones, the emotional trauma. Linda recognizes that an injury to one person injures the whole family. Linda works hard to obtain the compensation her clients need and deserve after being injured.