6 Locations Across Wisconsin

Child Support Attorneys With Six Offices in Wisconsin

Available 24/7  –  Call (262) 250-1976 Today

Serving Wisconsin with offices in Germantown, West Bend, Sister Bay, Sturgeon Bay, Appleton, and Milwaukee.

In Wisconsin, parents generally have a legal duty to financially support their children until the children reach the age of 18 or graduate from high school, whichever comes later.


When facing separation, divorce or paternity, a common question is, “How much child support do I have to pay?” or “How much child support am I entitled to receive?” Wisconsin Guidelines are provided to answer these questions using a party’s gross income from all sources as a starting point:

17%–one child

25%–two children

29%–three children

31%–four children

34%–five children

Request Consultation


Calculation of child support gets more complicated when placement is shared between the parents; when one party is a serial payer; when one cannot easily determine the gross income of a party; when additional significant expenses, such as health insurance are a part of the child support equation; when there are low and high income payers, etc. Shared placement also requires the determination of who pays variable expenses.

In representing your interests, the child support attorneys at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. pay special attention to factors effecting the determination of child support.

The following link is the State of Wisconsin Child Support Calculator

Once child support is originally determined, if a significant change in circumstances occurs, such as a change in the income of a parent, the child support lawyers at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. can seek a modification of child support on your behalf.

The child support lawyers of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. can be reached at 262-250-1976 or 262-338-8874, 1-800-805-1976 or [email protected].

Please click here for a FREE ON-LINE EVALUATION of your case. We will answer your questions: How do I file for child support? Does my spouse get placement if he does not pay child support? Why do I need a lawyer? What documents should I bring to the child support hearing? Does the court ever deviate upward or downward relative to child support?Contact your child support attorneys and family law lawyers at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. for the answers to your questions and for top-rated, effective, cost-efficient, child support legal representation. Call 1-800-805-1976 or 262-250-1976 and a Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. child support attorney will get back to you in not more than 24 hours.

Get your free consultation.

Meet your Attorneys

Our team of family lawyers understands that your family’s needs are unique. For this reason, we provide personalized legal assistance that addresses your individual situation. AV-rated Attorney Linda S. Vanden Heuvel and top-rated Attorney Lisa M. Vanden Heuvel believe in attempting to resolve your disputes through negotiation, as well as mediation, cooperative divorce or collaborative divorce. However, when these options do not work, the attorneys at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. are exceedingly prepared to provide ethical, aggressive representation in court when litigation is required.

“Linda, Alison, and all the people behind the scenes at your office, you have a gift. Yes, it’s a talent, but it’s more than that. A gift is something that is so natural. Linda, you have given me peace and confidence, and you have inspired me to “keep on swimming,” as a friend of mine says. No matter what life throws at you, with faith, hope, perseverance, and all the tools we are given in life, things happen for a reason. Thank you.”

“It was very reassuring to know Linda and her staff always answered my questions via e-mail and phone calls very promptly in all instances. Working with Linda and her staff made the legal process efficient and I had confidence in all the legal proceedings knowing I had this outstanding team representing me.”